As the name of the position suggests, for this, you need to perform chess tasks like finding games/positions about a certain topic, analyze a certain position with computer. It may involve more advanced tasks like recording video lessons, writing chess articles or coaching.
1. 2300+ FIDE rating and/or holders of FM, IM, GM titles.
2.Knowing common chess programs (engines, databases).
3. Familiarity with our free lessons and paid courses (it is desirable but not obligatory).
4. Experience in developing chess lessons (it is desirable but not obligatory).
1. Good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
2. Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
3. Ability to adapt to adversity in a higher pressure environment.
4. Effectively communicate and work with all levels of staff and management.
5. Accuracy and attention to detail, with strong follow-through skills.
6. Good problem solving skills.
7. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
8. Good organizational skills.