The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding
This course will teach you how to get a qualitative leap in your chess development. Stronger players have a better understanding of positional chess strategy. This clear understanding allows them to ‘JUST KNOW’ the right move. With their deep positional and strategic understanding guiding them like a compass, strong chess players can tell the right plan and ideas and KNOW the RIGHT move ALL the time… without breaking a sweat!
What Will I Learn?
- Reveal and explain EVERYTHING about Chess Strategy. You will learn how to think during a real game!
- The MOST important strategic and positional rules that enable strong players to demolish the opposition.
- Hand-hold you and train you so that you will UNDERSTAND chess at a very deep level.
- All the theory lines contain my text commentaries.
- Positional Understanding - 14:00
- A Look at all The Positional Principles - 22:00
- Step by Step Guide for a Practical Play - 29:00
- Strategic Elements-Pawn Structure – part 1 - 23:00
- Strategic Elements-Pawn Structure – part 2 - 24:00
- How to Take Charge of Your Future? - 31:00
- The Bishops and Company - 36:00
- Other Chess Pieces and Important Rules - 23:00
- Bonus -1: Removing Obstacles - 00:00
- Bonus -2: Your Questions - 13:00
- Bonus -3: Your Questions (part-2) - 14:00
- Bonus -4: Your Questions (part-3) - 15:00
- Bonus -5: The Power of REAL Understanding - 20:00
- Bonus -6: The Power of REAL Understanding (part-2) - 24:00
Contains a lot of test positions
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
4 HOURS, 48 MINUTES
COMMENTED GAMES FOR PRACTICE
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING
ACCESS ON MOBILE, DESKTOP, TABLET
Take This Course
Note: By clicking above you'll go to Remote Chess Academy website. From there you can enroll to the course.