“CALCULATE TILL MATE” is a COMPLETE and UNIQUE 3-in-1 training system that will sharpen your tactics, calculation, and visualization skills like no other chess book, DVD, or training program could. The days in which you could follow a single abstract plan throughout the game and simply win don’t exist anymore! Dynamism dictates the Royal Game! This is a complete and unique training system that will sharpen your tactics, calculation and visualization skills, like no other chess book, DVD, or training program could do it.
What Will I Learn?
- An efficient and strong thinking system that GM’s use day-in and day-out.
- Unique training techniques that will only further improve your play. These techniques cannot be found in any of the books today!
- Mental shortcuts that will cut the time you spend in analyzing positions and calculating variations in half.
- Improve your concentration, memory, visualization, and other cognitive skills that are valuable in daily life.
Calculate Till Mate
- Deepest and Most Fundamental Tactical Knowledge - 19:00
- Be a World-Class Calculator (Part 1) - 38:00
- Be a World-Class Calculator (Part 2) - 35:00
- Within the Thickets of Variations - 33:00
- Practical Tips for Peak Performance - 20:00
- Tactical Hurricane - 31:00
- All the MAIN Combinations - 46:00
- Training and Bringing Your Skills to Practice! - 27:00
- A SPECIAL and Highly Instructive Task 00:00
- Complete System at Work 59:00
- A lot of tasks and puzzles that will help you understand the theoretical lessons
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
5 HOURS, 8 MINUTES
COMMENTED GAMES FOR PRACTICE
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING
ACCESS ON MOBILE, DESKTOP, TABLET
Take This Course
Note: By clicking above you'll go to Remote Chess Academy website. From there you can enroll to the course.