The chess course “An Endgame Expert” is the all-in-one system of playing in an endgame. Today everyone has access to huge chess databases. Everyone can learn plenty of opening lines and numerous ‘typical’ middlegame positions. Any chess player can prepare something against you using powerful computer programs. So the problem is – how can you win?
In a chess game you should attack an opponent’s weakest square. Likewise in a preparation you should “attack” an opponent’s weakest side. Hit in the WEAKEST point! The majority of modern chess players do NOT have a real (deep) strategic understanding. They can attack and use tactics. However, even titled players are often weak in strategic positions. Computer engines can show you the move, but they cannot EXPLAIN it. That’s why players know how to play, but don’t UNDERSTAND it! So, how do we use our opponents’ low level of chess understanding to our advantage? You should go into an endgame!
What Will I Learn?
- It gives you ALL you need to know about any endgame.
- It gives you a step-by-step algorithm of thinking, which allows you to find the best move in any endgame position.
- My experience shows that serious students obtain 200-300 rating points after learning from my chess courses.
- Introduction - 14:00
- An Endgame Planning - 14:00
- The 2nd Endgame Plan - 25:00
- How to Use Your Pieces in an Endgame? - 29:00
- The Material Factor - 26:00
- An Endgame Master’s Style Part – 1 - 24:00
- An Endgame Master’s Style Part – 2 - 25:00
- Mind Maps - 15:00
- Play Like an Endgame Expert - 24:00
- More than 13 different chapters with plenty of exercises
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
3 HOURS, 16 MINUTES
COMMENTED GAMES FOR PRACTICE
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING
ACCESS ON MOBILE, DESKTOP, TABLET
Take This Course
Note: By clicking above you'll go to Remote Chess Academy website. From there you can enroll to the course.