70% vs 30%
I strongly believe that if you have the right training material and put some efforts should be able to increase your ELO point and chess strength by 100 points every year.
If you are looking for fast improvements and other marketing tricks then I'm sorry this page is not for you. I embrace Arnold Schwarzenegger's opinion "there are no magic pills "!
If you are looking for a comprehensive training program that leaves no holes and blank points; then you can continue reading.
The Training Program
- This is the first and the most important training program because you will learn about the moves, the chess game, and you'll set your chess goals. Start Training
- In the second training session, you will learn all the special chess moves, I introduced you to the first and most basic tactical motives, and how to capture your enemy pieces. Read More
- This training program is for chess players because you would learn the fundamentals of tactical motives and the basic checkmate pictures. Read More
- In this training program, things are getting more serious. The majority of the lessons are based on tactical motives; nonetheless, there are lessons from visualization, traps, and common mistakes.
- In this training program, you'll learn how to create tactical motives because your opponents are becoming stronger and they will not give you tactical opportunities. Similarly, you'll start to learn about strategy and how to use your pawns in chess.
- This is another training program to learn how to prepare correctly the tactical motives and how to execute them during the game. We'll continue with the strategy and learn the basic actions when your opponent has a pawn weakness.
- During this training program, you'll be going a little deeper and learn what the opening preparation is. Of course, they are typical tactical motives for this level and you will be going to learn them here.
- Candidate Master (2100)
- National Master (2200)
- Fide Master (2300)
- International Master (2400)
- Grandmaster (2550)
- Super Grandmaster (2650+)
- World Champion (2800)
Note: In order to see the next step you need to be a subscribed user. You can make a free registration by clicking here.